Respect Mike or else....

Monday, February 8, 2010

February...


Image above is from a strip flash game.Not made by me.
February already and I still slow at making update.The biggest problem I had actually that my firefox keep on having "already running" problem.I tried to reinstall,create new profile,start in safe mode but still the problem happen.I wonder Google chrome is better than firefox?

Dept Heaven H literally cover all(maybe) Sting Dept Heaven game hentai that is:
  • Riviera The Promsed Land
  • Yggdra Union
  • Knight of Nightmare
  • And more to come....
And this blog will still be worksafe when I cover it.If you want the Cg,game that I show,well the best advice is use google and find REDHENTAI.There is only one site where REDHENTAI actually cover everything and the most Dept Heaven H content.

No comments: